Here’s a link dump of the stuff I wrote for American Libraries about the sessions I attended at ALA2013.
I might have another post later this week about my overall experience as a first time attendee For that, I’ll probably just plagiarize the tweets and tumbls I sent out already. So, it’ll be twice as funny for you!
Oh, and here’s two posts from another American Libraries blogger you might know.
I don’t know how to tag a person? Someone explain this, please?
Edit: thanks for the explanation.
13 Notes/ Hide
- plexchan likes this
- maybeedmonton likes this
- thehannahmachine likes this
- ookeybooky likes this
- thestoutorialist likes this
- laura-in-libraryland reblogged this from anotiondeepinside
- missmosnarylime likes this
- buckramwarrior likes this
- artcheyenne likes this
- darienlibrary likes this
- paperandparticles likes this
- thelifeguardlibrarian answered: you would just tag my url, all one word
- thelifeguardlibrarian likes this
- mollitudo answered: Just use their username as a tag! For me, it’d be #mollitudo.
- anotiondeepinside posted this